EMPENNAN covers the engineering
needs of many sectors.
Thanks to its knowledge and know-how in high technology, EMPENNAN is able to support projects in the Defence sector.
For defence actors, our design office performs buckling calculations on parts subject to high external pressures. We also support defence engineering leaders in the characterization and optimization of new structures and materials.
— Oil & Gas
MPENNAN is a privileged partner in the Oil & Gas sector for companies and suppliers of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC).
Our structures are designed to meet the highest requirements of oil and gas standards such as API RP 2 A.
Our engineering services offer covers the following applications:
- Emergency and Production Diesel Generator
- Tube and plate heat exchangers
- Fuel tank
- Process and auxiliary piping
- Pressure vessel
- Auxiliary pumps
We design all types of pipes and calculation details :
- Stress analysis in pipelines
- Manufacturing plan on request
— Energy and environment
We place our know-how at your service and provide quality technical support for Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) companies.
EMPENNAN carries out the sizing of your equipment for you and designs its integration within your process, but also within your structure.
We develop :
- Piping system
- Handling equipment
- Emergency mechanical power supply systems
- The main electricity production systems
We also design :
- Exhaust systems
— Nuclear power
As a trusted partner for engineering projects, EMPENNAN offers its services to the nuclear sector.
From the management of design projects to the quality study of your procedures, EMPENNAN places its technical skills to meet the various needs of nuclear players.
Benefit from turnkey support in accordance with the RCC-M code :
- Design and manufacture of mechanical sub-assemblies for EPR
- Assistance in the design of nuclear ventilation systems
- Feasibility study and preliminary design
- Consulting in nuclear quality management
- Specialized Technical Training
- Regulatory Analysis and Control
- Safety studies
- Modelling & scientific calculations